- 29 小时
We are looking for ambitious and focused candidates who are in their junior grade levels and interested in the opportunity of pursuing a career in the private legal practice. While we appreciate your academic successes, we would also like to explore your potential and ability for excellent communication skills and team spirit, as well as your levels of motivation.
- Students who will graduate from top law schools in Shanghai/Beijing;
- Strong oral and written English skills, CET-6 equivalent or above;
- Consistently good academic record;
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills;
- A quick learner and ability to work under pressure;
- Possess motivation, initiative and ambition;
- Working experience in renowned law firms or relevant institutions is a plus;
- P.R.C. bar qualification is preferred;
- A better than average understanding of computers and technology and interest in IT is a plus.
In accordance with the law, no remuneration will be provide for your internship; instead, we will offer you a daily meal and transportation allowance of RMB 150 per full day of work.
New hire orientation and introduction.
Basic legal training.
Basic introduction for all practice groups.
Self-evaluation & Cross-evaluation.
Review by supervisor and partners.
Submit your application by April 28th, 2015 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
总评分: 寄托币 + 20